SGR Daily Control
Your complete compliance screening solution.
What is SGR Daily Control?
SGR Daily Control is an identity screening platform that helps you identify people with exposure to financial crime.
SGR Daily Control includes identity profiles of:
Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs): individuals who have a higher risk of exposure to corruption and bribery due to their position in the public sector as defined by the laws. In order to provide accurate identity verification, our data includes the individual’s photograph, identification codes and their curriculum vitae.
Individuals or entities on local and international Sanction and Warning lists:
individuals or entities targeted for financial sanctions by governments or international institutions as well as individuals found on watchlists compiled by various law enforcement agencies who are suspected of being involved in illegal activities or who may have personal or business connections with parties involved in such activities.
Individuals or entities featured in Adverse Media: Individuals who are connected to negative news events triggering potential regulatory or financial compliance concerns as well as risk of involvement in criminal activities. Sources for adverse media include local and global media outlets as well as official press releases.
Why choose SGR Daily Control?
Global Monitoring: We monitor official and reputable sources from every country and territory in the world to identifying high risk individuals or entities and collect data related to them.
Up-to-date: in accordance with international privacy laws we maintain up-to-date profiles of the individuals and entities in our databases by continuously monitoring our sources.
Focus on Consolidated Identity Profiles:
• Improved Accuracy: In addition to basic personal data, profiles include high value information such as date of birth, photograph, curriculum vitae as well as snapshots of adverse media items to help precisely verify the subject's identity.
• Improved Efficiency: Our service provides all the relevant information available related to the person of interest through a single search, enabling you to have a complete overview of the subject, a better understanding of the risk exposure and avoid time spent going through various lists and multiple profiles.
• Uncompromised Quality: We follow thorough verification and quality control procedures because we believe your organization’s ability to identify potential risks is directly proportional to the quality of the data.
Convenience: We are able to offer additional features to improve your daily experience with the platform.
• Customization: Not all organizations have the same requirements, we get that, which is why we can develop tailor-made solutions that are right for you.
• Database integration: Our database can be integrated in your organization’s existing system, enabling mass searches, automated queries and integrating compliance screening into your organization’s workflow.
• Daily Alert: Improve efficiency by setting up alerts that will inform you if a specific individual’s or entity’s profile has been identified or updated.
Why is identity screening important?
Legal Compliance and Crime prevention:
Prevent individuals who have obtained funds illegally or who intend to carry out economic transactions for illicit purposes from accessing financial services, avoiding opening or maintenance of business relations.
Minimize the risk on your organization’s reputation and avoid hefty fines and legal implications with the help of an efficient ‘Detect and Respond’ system.
Why trust SGR?
We are a highly experienced team in the financial compliance field, with extensive comprehension of anti-money laundering services, KYC procedures and financial crime prevention themes.
We have partnered with major banking groups, government authorities, leading insurance companies, publicly-listed companies, notaries as well as law and accountancy firms and to help improve their compliance procedures and results.